Primum non nocere

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sometimes I just want to hide my face in my hands.

It's pretty incredible that you can get famous by having a kid out of wedlock and 17 and have a mom who quits one of the most important jobs in the state of Alaska so she can make big money saying stupid shit on Fox News.  I just saw a blurb on MSN about Bristol Palin is being considered to appear on "Dancing with the Stars".  I think the show is going to have to change it's name.  Seriously.  If this is all you have to do to be considered a star worthy enough to be on a show called "Dancing with the Stars" this is just another sign of the coming doom.  God we are a stupid culture. 

How ironic is it that she now makes her living preaching to other kids to wait to have sex?  God what hypocrites. 

DUMB DUMB DUMB.  Some times it makes me ashamed to be an Alaskan.

1 comment: