Primum non nocere

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

WTF? Research could pave the way for advanced methods of enraging monkeys!!! I shit you not.


So as usual it's slow at work weather sucks ect.  My boss hands me this article

It's from the Christian Science Monitor.  Not the Enquirer or as I had originaly suspected the Onion. 

The second sentence in the secondary headline is "The research could pave the way for advanced methods of enraging monkeys."

ADVANCED METHODS OF ENRAGING MONKEYS!!!!!

Really?!?!?  God I'm in the wrong line of work.  Who knew there was money to be made in making monkeys mad??  And I hope they get funding soon for God knows we don't have enough angry monkeys running around. 

But to CSM's credit this is no where on the front page it's buried in the Science Section. 

I'm going to start shapening sticks to poke at monkeys so I'm ready when the funding comes in for advance methods research.

Until next time.

CB

No comments:

Post a Comment