Primum non nocere

Monday, September 13, 2010

Blog Surfing

I get bored.  Especially at work.  I have a bunch of stuff to do and I know that I have a lot of time to do it, so procrastination is inevitable.  So the little things like blogging help fill my void.  Question have you ever hit the button "Next Blog"?  to see where it takes  you?  I was doing that just today.  I had finished reading some post and decided to see where I'd go.  It's hit or miss and I have no idea how this thing is organized but sometimes it's poetry blogs, photo blogs, travel blogs, ect ect.  Then you come to some blogs that I call dead blogs.  They are the forgotten blogs, blogs that haven't seen a  post in years.  There still there.  Holding on like a not too distant time capsule.  I kinda made me sad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment