Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Keep Calm it's over.


Been awhile since I had something to post or say here.  With my 3 followers.  The election is over.  For the most part.

Everybody this morning is either elated or ready to revolt. And no matter what happened I'm sure that would be the same just reversed.  I'm just happy I don't have to listen to anymore political commercials or throw away anymore political flyers.  I feel drained.  I live in a state with only 3 electoral votes and that barely was noticed last night as the polls closes.  Not only for only have 3 electoral votes, but being swept into the Romney win column even before the election.

And all I have to say is if you want real change, stop buying Chinese and start investing in your country and your countrymen.

No comments:

Post a Comment