Primum non nocere - suum cuique

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Samurai Mushroom Comics - Chapter 18

Chapter 18  -  The Deepest, Darkest, Dungeons


click me to see all my imperfections!!!


Alright I promise this is the last dungeon page, at least for now.  So after you draw dark towers, wizard shadows, lots of monsters and 3 pages of dungeons what's next?  Why a dragon of course.  Or in this case just the bones.  I had originally had the samurai pitted against a dragon but I really wanted to get the story moving and the last 3 pages were, while full of action, not very plot worthy, mainly just filler.  I probably could have just as easily written their escape but it's a comic for Pete's sake.  I had also thought I might use this as a plot device later down the road.  Who knows maybe I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment