Primum non nocere - suum cuique

Monday, January 24, 2011

Samurai Mushroom Comics - Chapter 12

Chapter 12 - The Tower of the Dark Wizard

click me


I really did love this part of the story.  I don't remember how the idea came to me or if I was influenced by anything but this part of the story seemed to write itself.  I also started using a new title logo and chapter set up.  You'll see that in future pages.  I wish I remember how I did it or in what font but that was a computer and a half ago.  The Japanese characters up there actually mean Samurai Mushroom,  or Samurai Kinoko to be precise.  I was working with a Japanese man on a project with Alaska Fish and Game and asked if he'd draw the characters for me.  Later on I redefined the logo once again, and again,  

No comments:

Post a Comment